GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...

+5
dalia1
hailiejade
theclimb
Molly
dollylama
9 participants

Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...  Empty Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...

Message par dollylama Sam Aoû 10 2013, 21:21

Hellllloooooo ladiesss, 

you’re lookin’ good today Smile !  

Well Well ,  As you may or may not know,
My name is Sarah , 22 yo,  
cute lipstick lesbian (generally attracted to feminine women.) ,
currently living in Marrakech for my studies…

I was in a comitted relationship and I just came out of it …
Et pour tout vous dire , I need love and affection !

even if i feel complete as a single woman, I'm generally happy not being in a relationship... 
But I still get lonely. 
It's not about sex so much as I just want that kind of emotional intimacy sometimes. 
kantla9a ghi b bisexuals and lesbians who just want to mess around and/or have some fun..
I don’t really want to mess around .. 
I want to meet someone I could possibly see being with ,
and Mabe have a steady serious relationship, that hopefully in the near future could end up as long term relationship
I don't know if I will ever find the one but I do know that I am ready for someone to come into my life.
If your out there I hope we find each other.
I have looked under my bed and in my closet but still nothing, now it’s time to look over here haha ,

Please find me were ever you are.

Message me.
Hugs.

Dernière édition par dollylama le Dim Aoû 11 2013, 12:03, édité 1 fois
dollylama
dollylama
Novice
Novice

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...  Empty Re: Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...

Message par dollylama Dim Aoû 11 2013, 09:00

0 réponses Sad
dollylama
dollylama
Novice
Novice

Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...  Empty Re: Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...

Message par Molly Dim Aoû 11 2013, 17:38

Well considering what you're looking for you might need to take a deep breath, stay open for love and affection...you'll end up finding your perfect match either here or elsewhere...sometimes wonders can happen when and where you expect them the least Smile one more thing, don't be discouraged or ever think of dropping your standards because they seem unreachable or something, you sound like a decent person and you have every right to be selective Smile
Molly
Molly
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Molly Dim Aoû 11 2013, 17:44

Fr : au regard de ce que tu cherches, tu vas devoir prendre un long souffle. Toutefois, restes ouverte à l'amour et l'affection que tu veux, tu pourras les atteindre ici ou ailleurs, parfois on atteint ce qu'on veut là où on s'y attend le moins Smile. Autre chose, ne te décourages pas, et ne penses pas à baisser la barre de tes critères, ton profile me paraît honnête et tu as tout le droit d'être sélective Smile
Molly
Molly
Habitué
Habitué

Message par dollylama Dim Aoû 11 2013, 19:00

Molly a écrit:Well considering what you're looking for you might need to take a deep breath, stay open for love and affection...you'll end up finding your perfect match either here or elsewhere...sometimes wonders can happen when and where you expect them the least Smile one more thing, don't be discouraged or ever think of dropping your standards because they seem unreachable or something, you sound like a decent person and you have every right to be selective Smile
Molly , Molly dear stranger ... 

First of all , To be honest , i wasn't ready for this kind of strong and inteligent answers ... Shocked  (#impressed. )
then , i want you to know that you were perfectly right when you said wonders can happen when and where you expect them the least , that's exactly why I am being open for love and affection.
Being open doesn't mean dropping standards, it means , giving love a chance ;No matter what type , or what age; it is ... 
BUT , What I just said doesn’t mean that anyone who comes along will do, or that i'm going to accept behavior i find doesn’t fit my life flow.
it's like a kind of sifting process to discover who fits my flow and who doesn’t.

ps: Thank you for your reply
XoXo
S.
dollylama
dollylama
Novice
Novice

Message par dollylama Dim Aoû 11 2013, 19:07

http://translate.google.com  
Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic...
Peace flower
dollylama
dollylama
Novice
Novice

Message par Molly Lun Aoû 12 2013, 05:58

You're welcome Smile actually my answer wasn't meant to impress or anything ( or maybe I tried to be a dalai lama to answer dolly lama Very Happy ) I just thought I'd share what I came up with from my own experiences. Glad you're so enlightened about it already ! Hope we'll hear some good news soon Smile
Molly
Molly
Habitué
Habitué

Message par theclimb Mar Aoû 13 2013, 05:55

Welcome Sarah ! I wonder why there isn't girls like you in Casablanca ,too bad :/ !

Anyway, I hope you'll find what you're searching for, and if you want a new freind, I'll be glad to get to know you Smile
theclimb
theclimb
Adepte
Adepte

Message par dollylama Mar Aoû 13 2013, 18:57

It doesn't matter where I am, as long as we're in the same country ... 
distance doesn't scare me Wink 
i'll be glad to have you as a friend :*
thank you for answering 
xoxo
dollylama
dollylama
Novice
Novice

Girly girl looking for Love and Affection ...  Empty hello

Message par hailiejade Mar Aoû 13 2013, 23:48

dollylama a écrit:Hellllloooooo ladiesss, 

even if i feel complete as a single woman, I'm generally happy not being in a relationship... 
But I still get lonely. 
It's not about sex so much as I just want that kind of emotional intimacy sometimes. 
kantla9a ghi b bisexuals and lesbians who just want to mess around and/or have some fun..
and Mabe have a steady serious relationship, that hopefully in the near future could end up as long term relationship
I don't know if I will ever find the one but I do know that I am ready for someone to come into my life.
I have looked under my bed and in my closet but still nothing, now it’s time to look over here haha ,

Message me.
Hugs.
 I'm going to start my studies this year in agadir , I think it's not that far , send me your fb account in private and let's be friends first Very Happy peace
hailiejade
hailiejade
Novice
Novice

Message par dalia1 Jeu Aoû 29 2013, 07:59

Helllo there!

I am actually looking for the exact same thing!!
 Seems an attractive person to know and to love!! I am from Casablanca and i am 23 older than you , hope doesnt matter for you ..

dalia1
Novice
Novice

Message par dalia1 Jeu Aoû 29 2013, 07:59

Helllo there!

I am actually looking for the exact same thing!!
 Seems an attractive person to know and to love!! I am from Casablanca and i am 23 older than you , hope doesnt matter for you ..

dalia1
Novice
Novice

Message par anahid154 Mar Sep 09 2014, 04:28

dollylama a écrit:Hellllloooooo ladiesss, 

But I still get lonely. 

Message me.
Hugs.
I'm here if u want to

anahid154
Novice
Novice

Message par Opus Mar Sep 09 2014, 07:12

Eh bien tu vois ,t'en as eu des réponses ..
Tu aimes tes moments de solitude en même temps, mais une vie à deux est toujours meilleure Smile)
Je n'aime pas dire good luck parce que la chance n'a rien à voir avec l'amour ..
Opus
Opus
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Herametis Dim Sep 14 2014, 21:41

keep digging u might  find something interesting
Herametis
Herametis
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Herametis Dim Sep 14 2014, 21:43

hard luck
Herametis
Herametis
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Invité Jeu Nov 13 2014, 08:08

Hey there,
When I first read your post and before I finish it I got totally excited in a hopefully way, but after I check the date it's in 2013 :'( which brought me down !! I'm from marrakech and I'm 20 years old, I was looking despreat, for a serious, passionat , romantic relationship as you do .. I'm almost convainced that such thing doesn't exist nowaday !! I honestly don't know why I'm writing to you since I'm pretty sure you are not going to see my respond :'( It's really a big lost to me I coulen't see your post before !! Where ever you are now I wish you all happiness. Some things are not meant to happend unfortunatly.

Invité
Invité

Message par s0ra Jeu Jan 08 2015, 18:21

Hello Sarah. what a lovely name ^^

s0ra
Novice
Novice

Message par Invité Ven Jan 09 2015, 08:09

Are you new here s0ra ?

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé