GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
anipassion.com

New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally.

+8
lethologica
Fuentes
attrapemoi
Opus
Deleted-Soul
ladybug2980
Coeur d'or
Herametis
12 participants

New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally. Empty New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally.

Message par Invité Ven Juil 18 2014, 17:44

Hi there everyone , i'm Leila 20 years old currently living in meknes ,and have known myself as a straight girl until recently when i met this boyish butch girl in the train , and for the first time in my life i felt attaracted to a girl  .
 i've never felt attarcted to a boy so i was known as the pretty girl who doesn't date , -u know marriage material -, men propose to me very often and boys ask me out alot, but i just dont think they' re attractive . The idea of been gay crossed my mind before but since i'm not attracted to femmes or girly girls i thought i wasn't . So i just accepted the idea of not been attracted to men or women until i saw that girl who rocked my world , finally i felt it the feeling i always wished for, i  just wanted to eat her up , damn those eyes and black short hair just got me , i litterly stared at her all the time she only told me her name and admitted she had a girlfriend . I don't even know if im bisexuel or lesbien the only thing i know is that i'm attracted to butch girls like Shane McCutcheon  from the L word serie ,and guys don't move me at all.
Well i'm kinda lost right now and haven't talked about this to anyone my friends are homophobic and i'm afraid if i tell them they would hate on me . I need guidance and advices i'm really lost .
Looking forward to hear u r responses . And i'm really happy i found a place where i can discuss my problem.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally. Empty Re: New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally.

Message par Herametis Ven Juil 18 2014, 20:12

welcome to our lost planet and good luck with ur battle.

not trying to scare u..and being gay is way more than only sexual attraction..

hard luck & welcome aboard
Herametis
Herametis
Adepte
Adepte

New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally. Empty Re: New and just found out about my sexuel orientation, finally.

Message par Invité Ven Aoû 01 2014, 15:25

I have exactly the same problem..  I just can't know who I really am ..   :/  I'm 19 yo

Invité
Invité

Message par Coeur d'or Ven Aoû 01 2014, 19:36

well ..welcome to the club Very Happy   you know it's not always about finding a category it's not about putting yourself in a box ..just go with the flow and experiment ...althought it's not easy in morocco ..but try to just be with different people and the most important thing is to follow your heart ..and accept yourself whatever you are lesbian bi even hetero ...if you find peace with who you are you'll be much much happier ..good luck ,bye
Coeur d'or
Coeur d'or
Habitué
Habitué

Message par ladybug2980 Dim Aoû 03 2014, 18:05

Coeur d'or a écrit:well ..welcome to the club Very Happy   you know it's not always about finding a category it's not about putting yourself in a box ..just go with the flow and experiment ...althought it's not easy in morocco ..but try to just be with different people and the most important thing is to follow your heart ..and accept yourself whatever you are lesbian bi even hetero ...if you find peace with who you are you'll be much much happier ..good luck ,bye

Well said!!! Wink
ladybug2980
ladybug2980
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Deleted-Soul Ven Oct 10 2014, 11:30

leila5314 a écrit:Hi there everyone , i'm Leila 20 years old currently living in meknes ,and have known myself as a straight girl until recently when i met this boyish butch girl in the train , and for the first time in my life i felt attaracted to a girl  .
 i've never felt attarcted to a boy so i was known as the pretty girl who doesn't date , -u know marriage material -, men propose to me very often and boys ask me out alot, but i just dont think they' re attractive . The idea of been gay crossed my mind before but since i'm not attracted to femmes or girly girls i thought i wasn't . So i just accepted the idea of not been attracted to men or women until i saw that girl who rocked my world , finally i felt it the feeling i always wished for, i  just wanted to eat her up , damn those eyes and black short hair just got me , i litterly stared at her all the time she only told me her name and admitted she had a girlfriend . I don't even know if im bisexuel or lesbien the only thing i know is that i'm attracted to butch girls like Shane McCutcheon  from the L word serie ,and guys don't move me at all.
Well i'm kinda lost right now and haven't talked about this to anyone my friends are homophobic and i'm afraid if i tell them they would hate on me . I need guidance and advices i'm really lost .
Looking forward to hear u r responses . And i'm really happy i found a place where i can discuss my problem.

Who doesn't love Shane? Lol.
It's sweet that you finally found someone you're attracted to. I hope it's a mutual feeling and you guys can start off something special.
If doesn't work as you hoped, then at least you know what kind of people attract you and you'll focus more on that direction.
Either way, just go with you and you'll find out.

Deleted-Soul
Novice
Novice

Message par Opus Mer Oct 15 2014, 08:37

Qui n'aime  pas shane ? Moi : )
J'aime les femmes classes qui méritent le mot femme ..qui respirent la féminité ..avec de jolies formes ..qui sont juste belles à leur façon ..sans avoir de préjugés par rapport aux butchs mais si je devais sortir avec un garçon manqué vaut mieux changer d'orientation .
Opus
Opus
Adepte
Adepte

Message par attrapemoi Mer Oct 15 2014, 09:10

Opus a écrit:Qui n'aime  pas shane ? Moi : )
J'aime les femmes classes qui méritent le mot femme ..qui respirent la féminité ..avec de jolies formes ..qui sont juste belles à leur façon ..sans avoir de préjugés par rapport aux butchs mais si je devais sortir avec un garçon manqué vaut mieux changer d'orientation .

shane a la côte chez les femmes^^ mais c'est surtout l'effet voulu de la série. Effet qui a très bien marché

Perso, c'est plus sa sensibilité cachée qui fait son charme Cool

j'trouve que la série a inconsciemment influencé le "gout" de certaines qui ne jurent que par ce type de femmes androgynes . C'est bien dommage de se mettre tant de frontières .

Je n'ai pas de style pré défini . Mais j'ai connu une fille qui m'a dis texto que j'étais beaucoup trop femme pour elle et qu'elle voulait quelqu'un de plus masculin . difficile la vie Razz
attrapemoi
attrapemoi
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Opus Mer Oct 15 2014, 12:15

Effet commercial et que tu trouves sur chaque pseudo facebookien (mossiba) Smile .
Opus
Opus
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Fuentes Dim Oct 19 2014, 18:31

attrapemoi a écrit:

shane a la côte chez les femmes^^ mais c'est surtout l'effet voulu de la série. Effet qui a très bien marché

Perso, c'est plus sa sensibilité cachée qui fait son charme Cool

j'trouve que la série a inconsciemment influencé le "gout" de certaines qui ne jurent que par ce type de femmes androgynes . C'est bien dommage de se mettre tant de frontières .

Je n'ai pas de style pré défini . Mais j'ai connu une fille qui m'a dis texto que j'étais beaucoup trop femme pour elle et qu'elle voulait quelqu'un de plus masculin . difficile la vie Razz

Si je me suis bien renseignée, Maccutcheon est un personnage de série, plus précisément un rachitique garçon manqué aux cheveux gras et en pétards. Et toutes les lesbiennes seraient attirées par elle, autrement dit, par un personnage fictif au look gothique/emo/punk qui n'existe que sur leurs écrans. Vous êtes pas sérieuses là ? Je dois être en train de rêver, ce n'est pas possible...
Fuentes
Fuentes
Adepte
Adepte

Message par lethologica Mar Oct 21 2014, 18:24

Fuentes a écrit:
Si je me suis bien renseignée, Maccutcheon est un personnage de série, plus précisément un rachitique garçon manqué aux cheveux gras et en pétards. Et toutes les lesbiennes seraient attirées par elle, autrement dit, par un personnage fictif au look gothique/emo/punk qui n'existe que sur leurs écrans. Vous êtes pas sérieuses là ? Je dois être en train de rêver, ce n'est pas possible...

toi, je t'aime bien.
lethologica
lethologica
Novice
Novice

Message par mystic 84 Mer Oct 22 2014, 08:25

je confirme... cheers
mystic 84
mystic 84
Novice
Novice

Message par Opus Mer Oct 22 2014, 14:39

mystic 84 a écrit:

je confirme... cheers
Viens par là cheers
Opus
Opus
Adepte
Adepte

Message par mystic 84 Mer Oct 22 2014, 14:50

Opus a écrit:
mystic 84 a écrit:

je confirme... cheers
Viens par là cheers

here I am Wink
mystic 84
mystic 84
Novice
Novice

Message par Liferock Ven Oct 24 2014, 05:51

c'est nos choix qui son difficiles
Liferock
Liferock
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Murky-Angel Dim Nov 02 2014, 05:44

welcome leila Smile
Murky-Angel
Murky-Angel
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Invité Lun Nov 03 2014, 09:09

Thank u all for your warm welcoming i feel home Smile

Invité
Invité

Message par s0ra Jeu Jan 08 2015, 18:30

Hello miss shane ! oups leila :p

s0ra
Novice
Novice