GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

I have a question!

4 participants

I have a question! Empty I have a question!

Message par Lovedance Ven Jan 02 2015, 14:30

Hey girls, i hope everyone is doing well. 
anyway my question is when did you know that you're gay or bi and how? 
to be honest my situation is complicated cause i still confused about my sexuality and i don't know what to do x)
Lovedance
Lovedance
Habitué
Habitué

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I have a question! Empty Re: I have a question!

Message par attrapemoi Ven Jan 02 2015, 14:47

tu sais que tu aimes les femmes sentimentalement et amoureusement parlant quand ton cœur s'accelere et qu'un bien-être incompréhensif se fait ressentir au plus profond de toi à leur contact  Smile
attrapemoi
attrapemoi
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Lovedance Ven Jan 02 2015, 15:13

attrapemoi a écrit:tu sais que tu aimes les femmes sentimentalement et amoureusement parlant quand ton cœur s'accelere et qu'un bien-être incompréhensif se fait ressentir au plus profond de toi à leur contact  
Yes exactly thats really crazy. i really can't understand why did this happens to me now i mean im 20 now and i can't stop thinking about it. for whole my life i was dating only boys and you know i always have that idea one day i'm gonna married a man.. but now everything is change since i met a girl. i had no idea i'm gonna have a feeling for a girl and for the first time. i've never imagine all that.
Lovedance
Lovedance
Habitué
Habitué

Message par meryam Ven Jan 02 2015, 15:57

Oui c ca  aussii j'ai passé de la meme situation Very Happy:D
meryam
meryam
Adepte
Adepte

Message par Invité Ven Jan 02 2015, 16:31

i've never knew i like girls til a girl kissed.. it just felt right u know.. and now i just look at that girl and i'm seeing myself spending my whole life next to her ..

Invité
Invité

Message par Lovedance Ven Jan 02 2015, 16:49

weirdo.m a écrit:i've never knew i like girls til a girl kissed.. it just felt right u know.. and now i just look at that girl and i'm seeing myself spending my whole life next to her ..
I see.. well my situation is complicated .. i can't understand myself and i can't talk about it with my sisters.. i really need help
Lovedance
Lovedance
Habitué
Habitué

Message par ThisisaBadgirl Ven Jan 02 2015, 17:17

Salygirl a écrit:
attrapemoi a écrit:tu sais que tu aimes les femmes sentimentalement et amoureusement parlant quand ton cœur s'accelere et qu'un bien-être incompréhensif se fait ressentir au plus profond de toi à leur contact  
Yes exactly thats really crazy. i really can't understand why did this happens to me now i mean im 20 now and i can't stop thinking about it. for whole my life i was dating only boys and you know i always have that idea one day i'm gonna married a man.. but now everything is change since i met a girl. i had no idea i'm gonna have a feeling for a girl and for the first time. i've never imagine all that.
You are bicurious  Laughing
ThisisaBadgirl
ThisisaBadgirl
Novice
Novice

Message par Lovedance Ven Jan 02 2015, 17:29

ThisisaBadgirl a écrit:
Salygirl a écrit:
You are bicurious  Laughing
actually i will say i might be bisexual cause, a girl i know she kissed me since that day, i start being confuse about my sexuality. she asked me to be her girlfriend, but i said no cause i did not like her personality. after that i met a girl and she changed my life i mean we have an amazing connection she's my first gf now.. i feel happy with her but i still scared hadchi its new for me
Lovedance
Lovedance
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Invité Mer Jan 07 2015, 11:34

Salygirl , don't worry , you're discovering some parts of yourself you didn't know about ....its like going to the library and finding like a whole new genre of books you didn't know existed , then you start to read it and actually begin to like it , maybe it will be from now on your favorite , or you will just like it between the others Smile

Invité
Invité

Message par Lovedance Mer Jan 07 2015, 11:49

annak a écrit:Salygirl , don't worry , you're discovering some parts of yourself you didn't know about ....its like going to the library and finding like a whole new genre of books you didn't know existed , then you start to read it and actually begin to like it , maybe it will be from now on your favorite , or you will just like it between the others Smile
Okay, thank youuu for help Smile
Lovedance
Lovedance
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé