GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

i was looking for sex but i fall in love

+5
Popcorn
Palpable
lethologica
stunt-girl
salima sakina
9 participants

i was looking for sex but i fall in love  Empty i was looking for sex but i fall in love

Message par salima sakina Mer Mai 30 2012, 17:48

the story of my life ,, last year i told a friend of mine that i like her lips and after i told her that her touch turn me on , i write fo her a poeme , so she start feeling something about me only one mounth later she tell me that she fall in love with me, then i said thats cool i'll try with her ,, so we start kissing and having sex and after a while i start falling with her in that time i knews that i really loved her from beggening , then she left me without even saying goodbye .f***k i don't know anymore loving her or hating her OMG ................. if it's better if i find an other girl then help me to have one §§§ i'm free ,,cool ,,, lovely ,, sensitive .....
salima sakina
salima sakina
Novice
Novice

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

i was looking for sex but i fall in love  Empty Re: i was looking for sex but i fall in love

Message par stunt-girl Mer Mai 30 2012, 20:45

tkt tu vas trouver klkun d autre ..
stunt-girl
stunt-girl
Novice
Novice

i was looking for sex but i fall in love  Empty Re: i was looking for sex but i fall in love

Message par lethologica Jeu Mai 31 2012, 00:48

And I'm traumatized,,,,, what is even life right now,,,??!.
lethologica
lethologica
Novice
Novice

Message par Palpable Jeu Mai 31 2012, 05:34

Et quelle histoire...Que des drames sur ce forum, je compatie tout de même, je souhaite que tu puisses trouver ce que tu espères, pérsévère.
Palpable
Palpable
Accro
Accro

Message par salima sakina Jeu Mai 31 2012, 15:24

stunt-girl a écrit:tkt tu vas trouver klkun d autre ..
i hope so
salima sakina
salima sakina
Novice
Novice

Message par Popcorn Ven Juin 01 2012, 10:31

J'ai cru comprendre que tu étais amoureuse de ta meilleure amie d'apres un autre de tes posts! j'ai raté un episode là, ou j'ai simplement mal compris?! sinon good luck anyway Smile
Popcorn
Popcorn
Habitué
Habitué

Message par salima sakina Ven Juin 01 2012, 11:21

Popcorn a écrit:J'ai cru comprendre que tu étais amoureuse de ta meilleure amie d'apres un autre de tes posts! j'ai raté un episode là, ou j'ai simplement mal compris?! sinon good luck anyway Smile
it's the same story ,, and thats whow all start we was best friends then i start having crush on her ... soooooo i hope u got it Wink
salima sakina
salima sakina
Novice
Novice

Message par nadaa Ven Déc 21 2012, 13:56

sex that comes as a result and supplement of love;;; the conversely is not right

i hop to find a right love
nadaa
nadaa
Habitué
Habitué

Message par elraito Ven Déc 21 2012, 17:17

c'est pas un drame, c'est du n'importe quoi.
elraito
elraito
Novice
Novice

Message par pleasycunt Mer Jan 02 2013, 17:21

WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM WE WANT TO SEE THE POEM bounce bounce bounce
pleasycunt
pleasycunt
Novice
Novice

Message par melphine Jeu Jan 17 2013, 09:02

i needd u in my life
melphine
melphine
Novice
Novice