GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

I DON'T KNOW

+2
Alien
No pity for a coward.
6 participants

I DON'T KNOW Empty I DON'T KNOW

Message par No pity for a coward. Dim Mai 04 2014, 10:04

The subject is really a big I don't know , I once fell in love with a guy, but I can never imagine a sexual relationship with any man, It disgusts me.. Physically I am attracted to girls more than guys , emotionally I haven't fallen for a female but I like someone , a she. I don't know who I am exactly and by the way I am 18 years old, it has been 6 years now that I am trying to figure out where I stand , help? (Thank you.)
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I DON'T KNOW Empty Re: I DON'T KNOW

Message par Alien Dim Mai 04 2014, 16:24

Cold as ice a écrit:The subject is really a big I don't know , I once fell in love with a guy, but I can never imagine a sexual relationship with any man, It disgusts me.. Physically I am attracted to girls more than guys , emotionally I haven't fallen for a female but I like someone , a she. I don't know who I am exactly and by the way I am 18 years old, it has been 6 years now that I am trying to figure out where I stand , help? (Thank you.)
I know exactly how you feel. I liked guys but when we start making out I get really disgusted. I like girls but I've never met a girl who likes girls so I don't know, it's complicated and confusing but it's okay, it's who you are, don't try to change for the sake of being normal. I wish I could message you but I can't thanks to my post count, I need 25 to be able to do that.
Alien
Alien
Habitué
Habitué

http://420-highgarden-blaze-it-loras.tumblr.com/

Message par No pity for a coward. Lun Mai 05 2014, 14:19

It is not about acceptance my dear, I am the most open minded person I've ever known (if that makes any sense) , it is so weird that is all. And by the way being normal is being human and that is my definition of it. As I said, I don't know, when I was in love with a m , I couldn't think of anything else but making out was not a choice , I kissed a girl before (it was just for fun, I kissed a girl haha whatever ) but it felt right at that moment :c I would send u a message if I could , I am on my phone so I will find a way to (:
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par Alien Lun Mai 05 2014, 16:18

It is weird indeed, I myself have no idea and I don't think I will ever figure out but it's alright, the most important thing is being myself.
As for me I kissed guys and I wanted to, but it feels damn wrong everytime.
I don't think you can send private message either because you need 25 posts on this forum too. We're both noobs, haha.
You can add me on skype if you want, my login name is on my profile. :]
Alien
Alien
Habitué
Habitué

Message par No pity for a coward. Lun Mai 05 2014, 16:25

Okay I will Smile
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par nane_ou Mar Mai 06 2014, 22:52

Hi girls, i'm new on this forum lol  Embarassed i'm kinda lost, i don't know why i think i'm gay/bi ... i've dated a lot of guys, i'm still attracted to them but not the way i should be, i've had a crush on my bestfriend once (girl) and i've kissed girls before "just for fun" .. i don't know i feel stupid right now but i'd love to know if some of you guys been there.. i'm 19 btw, someone can help me ? thank you Smile
nane_ou
nane_ou
Novice
Novice

Message par pleasycunt Jeu Mai 08 2014, 07:00

Hey gaaarls! 

I think it's normal to question your sexuality at this age, it should'nt bother you or confuse you..I mean it's normal to react this way..I think that every girl straight, gay or bi has a moment of doubt about this particular situation, you should..EXPERIENCE! 
Don't think that you HAVE to fall either for a guy or a girl just take as it is..
Look for love THEN gender! Smile

Good luck
pleasycunt
pleasycunt
Novice
Novice

Message par nane_ou Jeu Mai 08 2014, 16:31

Thank you pleasycunt, i think i already know but surely i still have doubts... well, i'll try to figure it out as soon as i can anyways ... Very Happy
nane_ou
nane_ou
Novice
Novice

Message par No pity for a coward. Ven Mai 09 2014, 11:00

Well said pleasycunt , just for a sec there I forgot that gender does not matter at all, it sounds cheesy but thank's for reminding me!
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par Alien Sam Mai 10 2014, 07:51

That was well said, pleasycunt. 

PS: Nice username  Very Happy
Alien
Alien
Habitué
Habitué

Message par nane_ou Sam Mai 10 2014, 18:00

PS : Cold as ice j'adore la photo (le cute couple de skins <3 <3 ) hihi Very Happy
nane_ou
nane_ou
Novice
Novice

Message par No pity for a coward. Dim Mai 11 2014, 05:42

Nana_ou : CUTEST couple (They f_cking killed Naomi's character :forever crying a river over them: )
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par nane_ou Dim Mai 11 2014, 05:55

Cold as ice a écrit:Nana_ou : CUTEST couple (They f_cking killed Naomi's character :forever crying a river over them: )
:forever crying over them: i hated this episode :'( ... well, i hated the whole 7th saison so f_cking sad and confusing
nane_ou
nane_ou
Novice
Novice

Message par No pity for a coward. Dim Mai 11 2014, 06:04

Same! I hated the new Effy, cook and I was like : It's okay I still have the lovely Naomily but .. Aghhhhh!
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par Alien Mar Mai 13 2014, 06:41

Naomi and Emily *.*
I also hated Season 7, Naomi was the best part of it and of course, they had to kill her off, ugh.
Alien
Alien
Habitué
Habitué

Message par No pity for a coward. Mar Mai 13 2014, 11:12

Forever in our hearts
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par Coeur d'or Mar Avr 28 2015, 15:06

No pity for a coward. a écrit:The subject is really a big I don't know , I once fell in love with a guy, but I can never imagine a sexual relationship with any man, It disgusts me.. Physically I am attracted to girls more than guys , emotionally I haven't fallen for a female but I like someone , a she. I don't know who I am exactly and by the way I am 18 years old, it has been 6 years now that I am trying to figure out where I stand , help? (Thank you.)
whaaaat ? this is too confusing for my already confused brain .
well good luck anyways ..i know i haven't helped ..i'm great at making useless remarks nice to meet u Smile
Coeur d'or
Coeur d'or
Habitué
Habitué

Message par No pity for a coward. Sam Mai 02 2015, 20:18

Coeur d'or a écrit:
No pity for a coward. a écrit:The subject is really a big I don't know , I once fell in love with a guy, but I can never imagine a sexual relationship with any man, It disgusts me.. Physically I am attracted to girls more than guys , emotionally I haven't fallen for a female but I like someone , a she. I don't know who I am exactly and by the way I am 18 years old, it has been 6 years now that I am trying to figure out where I stand , help? (Thank you.)
whaaaat ? this is too confusing for my already confused brain .
well good luck anyways ..i know i haven't helped ..i'm great at making useless remarks nice to meet u Smile
Every remark matters, and it is confusing so I'm not labelling myself, if I fall for a guy , that's fine by me, if I fall for a female, that's fine by me too.
No pity for a coward.
No pity for a coward.
Novice
Novice

Message par blueber Mar Aoû 23 2016, 17:34

i think that u may be sexually and romantically attracted to females , and attracted romantically to males , meaning you may be  biromantic if u need to put a label on it scratch , which u dont have to , love who you , and if u think sm1 is attracted then they just r  Smile good luck

blueber
Novice
Novice

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé