GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

What to do if you're unable to love her?!

4 participants

What to do if you're unable to love her?! Empty What to do if you're unable to love her?!

Message par kishou38 Lun Juil 21 2014, 09:55

Hi girls. I'm new here and I thought why not starting a subject that i myself am experiencing .. -to know u all better and in the mean time to hopefully find a way to make it easier for me to 'love her more'- if I can say!
I just want to know how would u handle it if you've a wonderful young lady who's drowning for you aaall the way, who's ready to do anything for u, who loves you deeply waiting for nothing in return but you loving her back as it should be.. but you just seem not to give it to her. & I don't know what the hell is stopping me from being all hers as she's mine.
Anyone who's interested in talking about this. Or who has ever been in this situation.. just let us all know what was it like Smile
kishou38
kishou38
Novice
Novice

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

What to do if you're unable to love her?! Empty Re: What to do if you're unable to love her?!

Message par Graybowbis Mer Juil 23 2014, 21:51

Hey there and welcome on board. This forum has known better days, so excuse its radio silence!

According to your words, you say that you dont know what's stopping you from having the same feelings for her right?
Because before reading this part I thought about asking you if you're not still attached to some other story or still recovering from something else that might step in the way.
Anyhow, as I experienced the same thing, Im not sure you want to force the feeling even if you can.
It's either there or not. Unless you wanna give it a try and free your mind from the overthinking you're going through..again this is what I think, it still depends on you.
Just please, dont blame yourself nor get her even more attached. Do what's right for you without being unfair to her..
Good luck!
Graybowbis
Graybowbis
Novice
Novice

What to do if you're unable to love her?! Empty Re: What to do if you're unable to love her?!

Message par kishou38 Ven Aoû 01 2014, 08:50

Well .. it's not that I'm still recovering but I must say I had a pretty rough experience with a girl. She was my first real love. And now we're only friends and we barely talk.. but it's been years now, I mean I don't see why it'd be the issue that's been stopping me from opening up to other hearts .. 

I swear I've been trying to just share my love with my current gf and I just couldn't and I still can't .. The worst part is that we're still together for almost a year now.. I know it sounds really weird and unusual. I tried so many times to end things between us but she just wouldn't give up on us, I tend to find every reason why we shouldn't be together while she does the exact opposite. We broke up not even once or twice .. but she keeps coming back. And it hurts so bad to have someone like this and you can't give them what they at least deserve from u. 
I just don't have a clue why does she even love me .. you know .. I do nothing the right way, I mean I always make shit out of everything when it comes to our relationship ..
kishou38
kishou38
Novice
Novice

Message par Deleted-Soul Ven Oct 10 2014, 12:15

If you don't reciprocate her feelings, it's not your fault.
I'd say, please do her a favor and take a firm decision to leave. Do not accept her back, because you'll only hurt her more, when you get really fed up and/or when you meet someone else you're interested in.
You already stated that you've been trying for a year; so just quit dragging this any further. It's not serving justice to either of you.

Deleted-Soul
Novice
Novice

Message par Liferock Mar Oct 14 2014, 15:16

tell her that you dont feel the same way as she does ,,life is too short profite on it and try to be with someone that you love
Liferock
Liferock
Habitué
Habitué

Message par Invité Mar Oct 14 2014, 15:41

je sais pas 
je peux pas rester avec quelqu’un ki m'aime pas comme je l'aime

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé