GayMaroc.net forums
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

"My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist

2 participants

"My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist Empty "My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist

Message par Invité Sam Fév 18 2012, 16:04

“Why do we have to listen to our hearts?” the boy asked, when they had made camp that day.

“Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you’ll find your treasure.”

“But my heart is agitated,” the boy said. “It has its dreams, it gets emotional, and it’s become passionate over a woman of the desert. It asks things of me, and it keeps me from sleeping many nights, when I’m thinking about her.”

“Well, that’s good. Your heart is alive. Keep listening to what it has to say.”

“My heart is a traitor,” the boy said to the alchemist, when they had paused to rest the horses. “It doesn’t want me to go on.”

“That makes sense. Naturally it’s afraid that, in pursuing your dream, you might lose everything you’ve won.”

“Well, then, why should I listen to my heart?”

“Because you will never again be able to keep it quiet. ”

“You mean I should listen, even if it’s treasonous?”

“Treason is a blow that comes unexpectedly. If you know your heart well, it will never be able to do that to you. Because you’ll know its dreams and wishes, and will know how to deal with them.

“My heart is afraid that it will have to suffer,” the boy told the alchemist one night as they looked up at the moonless sky.

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.”

From “The Alchemist”

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

"My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist Empty Re: "My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist

Message par youya123 Dim Fév 19 2012, 02:36

J'aime troop .

Merci pour la partage .
youya123
youya123
Admin
Admin

"My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist Empty Re: "My heart is afraid to suffer" - From the Alchemist

Message par Invité Dim Fév 19 2012, 13:21

Je vous en prie
Moi aussi ,"l'alchimiste" est l'un des romans les plus inspirant que j'ai jamais lu,il a eu un vrai impact sur ma perception des choses..

Invité
Invité

Message par brokendreams Mer Fév 22 2012, 09:36

Paulo coelho est l'un de mes écrivains préférés..ses livres ont le don de changer les vies et de les sculpter...j'ai adoré l'alchimiste..le zahir..véronica décida de mourir et bien d'autres..son style d'écriture..ses idéologies et sa façon de les propager sont révolutionnaires..il est sublime
brokendreams
brokendreams
Accro
Accro

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé